Assistant Retail Manager- Rebel Sport, Riccarton
- Opportunity for career development
- Be part of a high performing team
- Staff discount and incentives
Our brands are household names throughout New Zealand: Briscoes Homeware, Rebel Sport and Living & Giving. With 84 stores throughout New Zealand, our focus is on bringing great products and value to our customers. With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, we take pride in the development of our people to become excellent retailers.
Based at the Rebel Sport Riccarton store, a vacancy currently exists for an Assistant Retail Manager. You will be part of a multi-site / multi-brand retail management team within a Profit Centre (PC). You will need to have a positive can-do attitude and LOVE to provide top-notch customer service. We need a like-minded person to join our experienced, friendly and highly- productive team!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for coaching and mentoring team members to meet and exceed targets
- Being accountable for the profitability of the store/s within the PC
- Actively leading by example
- Ensuring administrative and audit processes are followed
- Having proven skills associated with maintaining the integrity of inventory
- Maintain a safe environment for our people and customers through actively promoting "safety first" in everything we do
You will be:
- Tertiary qualified with relevant retail experience
- Prior experience managing staff within the retail environment
- Demonstrating strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
- Demonstrating high level of business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and be self-motivated, and working as a team player
- Flexibility to work rostered shifts including weekends
- Physically fit
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our staff. For the right person we offer competitive remuneration, incentives and staff product discounts along with plenty of opportunities for career development.
Please apply for this role online.
Position closes: 15 January 2017
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
Communication Valuing People Innovation Vision